By Kathleen Kopp
Read or Download Atlanta: The Big Peach (Social Studies Readers) PDF
Best children's nonfiction people & places books
Prompt via the typical middle country criteria for English Language Arts and Literacy as an exemplary informational textual content. millions of years--way ahead of Christopher Columbus set sail--wandering tribes of hunters made their approach from Asia around the Bering land bridge to North the USA. they did not understand it, yet that they had chanced on a brand new global.
Many americans, educators integrated, mistakenly think all Arabs percentage a similar tradition, language, and faith, and feature only in the near past began immigrating to the U.S.. A Kid’s consultant to Arab American historical past dispels these and different stereotypes and offers a contemporary in addition to historic examine the folk and reviews that experience formed Arab American tradition.
An intensive, illustrated biography discussing the adolescence, occupation, kinfolk, and time period of William Howard Taft, twenty-seventh president of the United States.
"Told via unforgettable first-person money owed, pictures, and different fundamental resources, this e-book is an outline of racial segregation and early civil rights efforts within the usa from the Eighteen Nineties to 1954, a interval often called the Jim Crow years. a number of views are tested because the booklet seems to be on the influence of criminal segregation and discrimination at the daily lifetime of black and white americans around the kingdom.
- Clara Barton: Founder of the American Red Cross (Our People)
- World Myths and Legends: 25 Projects You Can Build Yourself (Build It Yourself)
- A Is For Arches: A Utah Alphabet (Discover America State by State)
- Nasreen's Secret School: A True Story from Afghanistan
- They Had a Dream: The Struggles of Four of the Most Influential Leaders of the Civil Rights Movement, from Frederick Douglass to Marcus Garvey to Martin ... X (Jules Archer History for Young Readers)
- F is for French: A Quebec Alphabet (Discover Canada Province by Province)
Extra resources for Atlanta: The Big Peach (Social Studies Readers)
Atlanta: The Big Peach (Social Studies Readers) by Kathleen Kopp