By Patrick J. McKeever,Tim Nuttall,Richard G. Harvey
Following the good fortune and significant approval for the 1st version, the second one variation of Skin ailments of the puppy and Cat preserves the strengths of the book:
- Problem-oriented procedure; the booklet is prepared in twelve chapters overlaying dermatoses labeled by means of their precept proposing sign
- Concise systematically established textual content; definition, aetiology and pathogenesis, medical beneficial properties, differential diagnoses, diagnostic assessments, management
- Focus is on scientific perform and the necessity to clarify the affliction to the owner
- Superb and generously sized color photos and diagrams
- Clear hassle-free layout - one consistent with web page or unfold of pages
- Referenced all through to offer the clinician entry to the literature
Within the framework and in gentle of the exponential progress of data in small animal dermatology on the grounds that first book, the authors have revised the complete textual content for the hot moment variation, extra 21 new sections and 131 new color pictures. the result's a guide that's functional, wide and up to date in its content material, superbly illustrated and designed. the recent moment version is of price to veterinary practitioners and scholars, veterinary nurses, and technicians.
Read Online or Download A Colour Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat UK Version, Second Edition (Veterinary Color Handbook Series) PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
A part of the preferred secrets and techniques Series®, this new textual content presents crucial, functional info for reviewing canines inner drugs subject matters more often than not encountered in scientific occasions. prepared through sickness sort, it positive aspects a variety of images, a favored question-and-answer structure, and a close index that makes it effortless to discover info quick.
For over 30 years the bioresonance technique has been used as a method of analysis and remedy in human drugs. over the last 10 years or so it's been more and more utilized by veterinary surgeons too, really for the therapy of persistent problems. the writer, as soon as a staunch recommend of traditional drugs, was once brought to this sort of remedy in simple terms accidentally.
With an ever expanding call for for seafood that can't be met by means of seize fisheries on my own, transforming into strain is being put on aquaculture creation. besides the fact that, infectious ailments are an incredible constraint. Infectious affliction in aquaculture: prevention and keep watch over brings jointly a wealth of modern study in this challenge and its potent administration.
This publication presents the recent and skilled proprietor with a whole reference for horse and different equine healthcare. Written via the founding father of EquiMed. com, Horse healthiness concerns contains chapters on habit, Dental Care, First reduction, health, common Care, fit Barn, Hoof Care, Lameness, nutrients and Reproductive Care.
- Handbook on Asian Elephants
- Introduction to Veterinary Genetics
- Small Animal Orthopedics, Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Disorders: Self-Assessment Color Review 2nd Edition (Veterinary Self-Assessment Color Review Series)
- Noordsy's Food Animal Surgery
- Advances in Parasitology, Vol. 34
- Physiology and Behaviour of Animal Suffering (UFAW Animal Welfare)
Extra resources for A Colour Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat UK Version, Second Edition (Veterinary Color Handbook Series)
A Colour Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat UK Version, Second Edition (Veterinary Color Handbook Series) by Patrick J. McKeever,Tim Nuttall,Richard G. Harvey